View Profile Kaptain-Karmel

20 Movie Reviews

A useless review

Watch this a few times and then go watch some of your old videos and let me know if you think you've taken a step forward with this.

At the end of the day, it's whatever you feel like submitting, but still, take some pride in your work. You're a much better artist than this.

There's some debate, but overall people find this review helpful
Egoraptor responds:

I do this every time I make something new. Sometimes I feel like I've run out of steam, like I'm out of touch with something I used to be... I still adhere to my old mantra of "if I don't laugh at it, I don't submit it," which seems to keep everything in order, but there's certainly something else I need to channel in order to keep things consistent with my older stuff.

Then comes the question of whether or not I want everything to be consistent. Consistency is the easiest way of becoming boring and stale, and I always try to embrace how my sense of humor has changed (trying not to use the word "evolve"). I might be overworked, or under inspired for whatever reason.

I did laugh at this one, and I was pretty proud of how it came out, but I see where it can change, then again, I would only want to change it now because I know it would appeal to more people. I like how I made this one, and I wouldn't really change anything. Hopefully you'll dig the next toon I do!

I liked it.

I don't think too many people will get it though.

Yay

The animation and the voice acting have both improved.

The crazy voices were still there without being over done and annoying and accompany the faces nicely. The quality of your animation is always getting better, as well as your writing. Can't wait to see what else you have.

4 Game Reviews

I love red and white stuff.

Beautiful art work, simple yet challenging puzzles, great ambiance. Can't wait to see what you do next.

haha

I thoroughly enjoy the Melvin sprite. Spot on.

Well I thought I got it...

But after reading these review responses the literal freeing of Will isn't the point...

So I apparently don't get it.

Looks great though, definitely nailed the artistic feel you were going for.

1 Audio Review

OMG

This song gives me a raging stiffy.

89 Art Reviews

Are you fan of Super Crate Box by any chance?

14hourlunchbreak responds:

Oh yes. Jan Willem Nijman is one of my favorite artists. He can fit some much color and life into really really tiny sprites. Love it.

Absolutly amazing.

This is an amazing collaboration. The lines are amazing, and the colors are perfect. You guys should definitely do some more work together. One of the best pics I've seen on this front page in a while.

Indeed

Spot on.

It's pronounced Kar (as in those things you drive) - Mel (as in that guy who doesn't like Jews.) I made a new account for the art portal... (I have no problems with Jews.)

28, Male