View Profile Kaptain-Karmel

15 Movie Reviews

Haha

This is the best thing I've ever seen. So many great quotes, great animation, amazing voice acting. I'd love to see more of anything you make.

aasimpy responds:

holy crap - that's damn fine words, KK. i'll try not to let you down on episode 2.

You should drink more.

Hey, drink more.

This was fucking hilarious.

Not bad.

The animation was pretty good. The idea was.. alright, and voice acting was pretty solid too.

The thing that got me though was the ending. Honestly wasn't expecting that. Great stuff.

3 Game Reviews

I love red and white stuff.

Beautiful art work, simple yet challenging puzzles, great ambiance. Can't wait to see what you do next.

haha

I thoroughly enjoy the Melvin sprite. Spot on.

Amazing

Wow, everything about thie game is amazing. The music, the black and white with the blurred background, character designs, the enviroment, the 3d effects. Everything is perfect.

Not only that, but it was just simple and short enough to not be bothersome.

This is not only a great promotion for fastgames, but it's a really well done masterpiece.

Thank you for making a truly great game

1 Audio Review

OMG

This song gives me a raging stiffy.

84 Art Reviews

:D

She looks like the most pleasant fighter ever.

Good ol' cap

You kinda made him look furry towards the end there, but other than that this is one amazing picture you've got here. Great style.

How pleasant.

I love how in the midst of all this technology he's using this ancient lawn mower. Good stuff.

TheShadling responds:

Its not the brightest robot family. X) Thanks mate.

It's pronounced Kar (as in those things you drive) - Mel (as in that guy who doesn't like Jews.) I made a new account for the art portal... (I have no problems with Jews.)

32, Male