War for Awesometron War for Awesometron

A useless review

Watch this a few times and then go watch some of your old videos and let me know if you think you've taken a step forward with this.

At the end of the day, it's whatever you feel like submitting, but still, take some pride in your work. You're a much better artist than this.

There's some debate, but overall people find this review helpful
Egoraptor responds:

I do this every time I make something new. Sometimes I feel like I've run out of steam, like I'm out of touch with something I used to be... I still adhere to my old mantra of "if I don't laugh at it, I don't submit it," which seems to keep everything in order, but there's certainly something else I need to channel in order to keep things consistent with my older stuff.

Then comes the question of whether or not I want everything to be consistent. Consistency is the easiest way of becoming boring and stale, and I always try to embrace how my sense of humor has changed (trying not to use the word "evolve"). I might be overworked, or under inspired for whatever reason.

I did laugh at this one, and I was pretty proud of how it came out, but I see where it can change, then again, I would only want to change it now because I know it would appeal to more people. I like how I made this one, and I wouldn't really change anything. Hopefully you'll dig the next toon I do!

WGJ4K: Mario Vs Sonic WGJ4K: Mario Vs Sonic

I liked it.

I don't think too many people will get it though.

Mr. Literal Mr. Literal

Yay

The animation and the voice acting have both improved.

The crazy voices were still there without being over done and annoying and accompany the faces nicely. The quality of your animation is always getting better, as well as your writing. Can't wait to see what else you have.

John of War John of War

Dowhat?

Where was the famous potato salad?

Larkmart - Emergency Larkmart - Emergency

Haha

This is the best thing I've ever seen. So many great quotes, great animation, amazing voice acting. I'd love to see more of anything you make.

aasimpy responds:

holy crap - that's damn fine words, KK. i'll try not to let you down on episode 2.

Comme un Poisson Comme un Poisson

You should drink more.

Hey, drink more.

This was fucking hilarious.

Bloody Sundae Bloody Sundae

Not bad.

The animation was pretty good. The idea was.. alright, and voice acting was pretty solid too.

The thing that got me though was the ending. Honestly wasn't expecting that. Great stuff.

3rd Grade Transformers 3rd Grade Transformers

So...

This is nice and all, and I'm sure all of your fans will love it, but could you please go do some more movies like your old Halloween movie. That was your funniest most original, and probably best written of all your movies. I think with the progress you've made as an animator mixed with that could really make something very...not this.

And of course, this review will probably be rated useless because it's below a 9.

Lots of people find this review helpful!
Egoraptor responds:

I agree

Runaway Cake Runaway Cake

Great style.

The animation was so different and refreshing. I loved it.

Reminded me of the good ol days of cartoons with simple plots and funny faces. Please keep making movies like this :D.

Crotchless Chaps Crotchless Chaps

Hah

The hepatitis ampersand thing was great. Work on the jokes a little, the visuals and writing are booth great. Voice acting just needs a bit of variety (more people).

Great stuff.